We also closely work with a medical physician who specializes in chronic pain conditions, so you can be assured that your problems will be examined from several different perspectives insuring that you get the best possible treatment.
Many People Experience:
- Stiff Back/Stiff Neck
- Spasms in Lower Back/Muscle Spasms
- Burning between shoulder blades
- Lack of Flexibility
- Migraine Headaches
- Neck and Back Pain
- Limited joint movement or hypermobility
- Acute joint locking
- Muscle atrophy, tension, and fatigue
- Reflex muscle spasm
- Connective tissue adhesions, scarring, trigger points, and
- Muscle imbalance
For many, it’s the inability to perform everyday activities–doing laundry, driving the kids to school, and sitting down at the dinner table–that diminishes their quality of life. Using Myodynamic Remodeling and other treatment methods, our goal is to restore function so that completing the normal tasks of daily life become easier and pain free.